King Crimson "In The Court Of The Crimson King - 40th Anniversary Ed." Digipak CD/DVD-A
1. 21st Century Schizoid Man
2. I Talk To The Wind
5. The Court Of The Crimson King
Bonus Recordings - Alternate Takes & Versions mixed by Steven Wilson from original multi-tracks:
7. I Talk To The Wind - Duo Version
8. I Talk To The Wind - Alternate Version
9. Epitaph - Backing Track
10. Wind Session
- Original album remixed in MLP Lossless 5.1 Surround and DTS 5.1 Digital Surround
- Original album mix (2004 master edition), 2009 stereo album mix, CD bonus tracks and Alternate takes album in MLP Lossless Stereo (24/96) and PCM Stereo 2.0 (24/48)
- Bonus Video: 21st Century Schizoid Man - Live at Hyde Park July 1969
For all its break-ups, periods of non-existence and fluctuating methodology, King Crimson remains one of the interminably compelling bands playing within the domain of rock music to this day. Widely acknowledged as being the harbingers of the art-rock genre with their monumental 1969 album "In The Court Of The Crimson King", they paved the way for innovative art-rock/progressive rock bands such as Yes, ELP.
Second release in the 40th Anniversary series, this version of one of the most revered rock albums of all time contains a compact disc with 5.1 surround sound mix by Steven Wilson, with Robert Fripp as executive producer, from the original studio masters, as well as a new stereo mix from the original multitrack tapes. Disc one also features five previously unreleased tracks. Disc two is a DVD A which features both the original album imx and the new album mix in high res stereo, as well as three bonus tracks in high res stereo.