Led Zeppelin "How The West Was Won (Super Deluxe Edition)" 4LP / 3CD / DVD Box
2. Immigrant Song
4. Black Dog
5. Over the Hills and Far Away
6. Since I´ve Been Loving You
7. Stairway to Heaven
8. Going to California
9. That´s the Way
10. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
11. Dazed and Confused
12. Walter´s Walk / The Crunge
12. What Is and What Should Never Be
13. Dancing Days
14. Moby Dick
15. Whole Lotta Love / Boogie Chillun / Let´s Have a Party / Hello Marylou / Going Down Slow
16. Rock and Roll
17. The Ocean
18. Bring It On Home / Bring It On Back
A new edition of Led Zeppelin´s celebrated live album "How The West Was Won", originally released in 2003, featuring newly remastered audio, which was done under the supervision of Jimmy Page. The release highlights the best performances from the band´s legendary concerts at the Los Angeles Forum and Long Beach Arena on June 25 and 27, 1972.
Super Deluxe Edition:
- Remastered audio on three CDs and four 180-gram vinyl LPs.
- DVD of album in Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround and PCM Stereo, plus photo gallery.
- High-def download card of all stereo audio content at 96kHz/24 bit.
- A book filled with rare and previously unpublished photos.
- High-quality print of the original album cover, the first 30000 of which will be individually numbered.