DVD 1: Collective Oblivion
- The Origin Of The Ocean - Band History - Live At MFMI - Berlin (2011)
- Early Video Clips
- Early Live Clips
DVD 2: Live And Not Dead (Yet)
- Live At "Bikini Test" - La Chaux De Fonds, CH (2010)
- Live At Summer Breeze Festival (2011)
- Live Visuals
DVD 3: Shore To Shore
- 12 Months At Sea: Tour Documentary - Live - All Around The Globe
- Video Clips
Comes in a hardcover / book-style packaging with brass-foil print. The book contains 3 DVDs and a 30+ pages booklet, with loads of photos, tour diaries and writings by band members and by director Alex Kraudelt.
- Multiple camera shots of three full live concerts with a total of 21 individual song performances.
- Various extra live clips filmed across the globe.
- 130 minutes of band history, told by past & present band members.
- 175 minutes of tour documentaries and live footage filmed in North America, Asia, Russia, Australia, and Europe.
- 2 previously unreleased video clips for 2 tracks off Anthropocentric.
- Live visuals.