All prices in the catalogue are in euros and include the VAT (20%). A fixed postal fee per one parcel will be added to the price of the order.
We ship only via registered airmail.
Zone I (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Great Britain, Croatia, Denmark, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, Belarus, Russia)
- CD, DVD, clothing, merchandise - 9.50 EUR
- Vinyl LP - 15 EUR, 2 or more LP-s - 21 EUR
Zone II (Rest of the world)
- CD, DVD, clothing, merchandise - 10.50 EUR
- Vinyl LP - 16 EUR, 2 or more LP-s - 23 EUR
NB! For items with weight over 2 kilograms we charge the actual shipping cost! After ordering please wait until we get back to you with final invoice.
All payments must be done in advance. We accept two different methods of payment.
2. Bank transfer (recommended within EU)
A payment order is a secure and quick way to handle payments all over the world. After you have placed your order, we will send our bank details together with the info about the total amount of money to be paid.
Visit us in Tallinn:
When travelling to Estonia´s capital Tallinn, feel free to visit our shop/office not far from the city centre, easily accessed by several modes of public transport (buses, trolley-buses and trains). We are open on business days from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Address: Tulika 19, Tallinn ("Flora Maja" business building). Entrance from the yard.
Contact: email@example.com or +372 6609078
Everything in our webshop is always in stock (unless mentioned otherwise)!
The easiest way to shop is to use our webshop for browsing (although you can do that in our office as well). Having completed your order or seen something you really want, just let us know before the visit (if possible). You can pay in advance via a bank transfer or PayPal, or with cash right at the location.
Our postal address:
Nailboard Records / Hüperpromootori OÜ
Tel +372 6609078
Commercial code 10089834
The information from The Consumer Protection Board of Estonia (in case if we can´t find a satisfactory solution with a buyer ourselves):
WITHDRAWAL FROM A SALE CONTRACT, RETURNING AND REPLACING THE GOODS:
1. The buyer has 14 calendar days to change his or her mind and return the goods (except the goods mentioned in p. 5) to Hüperpromootori OÜ. The 14 day period will begin from the time the buyer receives the goods. The goods must be intact, unused and in original package. The application of withdrawal from the contract must be sent in written form to Hüperpromootori OÜ (either to the postal address or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org) during 14 days since receiving the goods.
2. The return costs will be covered by the buyer, including postage and packaging.
3. If the buyer returns the item damaged, or in a condition that is different from the condition in which it was sent, Hüperpromootori OÜ have the option to issue a partial refund. Should the buyer not agree with the amount of deduction, he or she has the right to involve an independent expert to determine the amount of product’s depreciation. The cost of expertise is split equally between the buyer and Hüperpromootori OÜ, unless one of the parties has claims which are obviously unreasonable. In this case the cost of expertise is to be borne by the party whose claim is obviously unreasonanable.
4. If the buyer has withdrawed from a contract according to p. 1, Hüperpromootori OÜ will return the sum paid for the order (in which Hüperpromootori OÜ have a right to issue a partial refund according to p. 3) in 7 days after receiving the application of withdrawal from a contract, provided that the goods are returned to Hüperpromootori OÜ during the same time.
5. The right to withdraw from a contract within 14 days shall not apply to a contract the object of which is:
5.1. The delivery of an item manufactured according to the conditions established by the buyer.
5.2. The delivery of an item in closed packaging which cannot be retuned due to health protection or hygienic reasons (headphones f.e.) and if it has been opened after delivery.
5.3. The delivery of audio or video recordings if the consumer has opened the package.
The Consumer Protection Board of Estonia recommends the new EU internet-based dispute resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ for resolving cross-border disputes.
However, we wish to note that during the first 11 years of activity Nailboard Rock Shop have always found a satisfying solution with buyer if a problem has occurred, without the need for a third party. And that is what we still firmly believe in.